.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Inspired by God

Writings that God has given me to share with others

Friday, December 31, 2004

The Love of Jesus - 11/6/2004 

You can’t be saved just once, it’s like a marriage, a love affair with your life long soul mate, you must renew the love daily. Never take him for granted, he is there with you all the time but you forget him. Act like you are being watched by your loved one all the time and see how different you act. At work, play, sitting on your couch or eating your supper. Jesus is with you always, watching all you do. Do you know he watches you while you sleep? Can you imagine the smile on his face as he watches you sleeping, quiet, contented in your dreams? Some night watch the one you love sleep for a while and think of Jesus watching you the same way. God loves you so much and wants to be in your life, sharing all you do. You are never alone; He is always with you sharing your ups and downs, your joys and your sorrows, your triumphs and your defeats, but most of all your pain.

He waits for your pain to be given to him so you won’t hurt any more. Give it all to him. Just cup your hands, lay yourself in them, turn and give them to the one who is at your side, always. Just say “I give this to you, Jesus. I give you my sorrow and my pain. I rest in your presence and find joy in your companionship. Touch my heart and I will love you forever. Share this day with me and take my pain before it ever touches my heart. I lay my life in your hands with complete trust in your love for me.”

That is what he is waiting for, your complete trust in him so he can take care of you. You need no other, just him. All he puts in your life is from him, your family, husband, children, friends and enemies. They are all there for a purpose. You are not always to know the purpose they serve, just accept them with thanks and learn what you can from them. God knows best and sometimes he believes that you don’t need to know the reason or that you wouldn’t understand so why confuse you with knowledge that you don’t need anyway.

Just rest in God and trust him completely. He will never let you down.

posted by Yvonne  # 1:47 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?